[ilds] evil empire

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 11 13:34:13 PDT 2007

The Montis is a coincidence, I believe, but I will have to check with
American academics about that before being certain.  As for the
Cypriots, the complaint is laughable, just like postcolonial theory is
laughable.  It is all made up to advance some self-interested angle or
other.  Among academics it is vanity amid vapidity.

:Michael