[ilds] Po-co/poco

Pamela Francis albigensian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:01:28 PDT 2007

>There is no end to this cancer.  Academics will always think up another
>another way of keeping themselves uselessly employed.
>
>:Michael

Thank god I'm so uselessly employed.  Otherwise I would have had to have
been a prostitute, b/c I absolutely hate the business world and wouldn't
want to have worked in a store all my life.  I love teaching and
researching, and I don't find a damn thing useless about it.  Any more than
you find taking pictures of Cairo useless.