[ilds] Po-co/poco

James Gifford gifford at uvic.ca
Wed Jul 11 12:38:21 PDT 2007

Said taught postcolonial criticism and literature to American students
for years, and males have been doing feminist criticism for decades.
Masculinities is a growing field as well, and the combination of
masculinities and postcolonial studies is likewise growing.  If it's
of interest, see Lahoucine Ouzgane and Daniel Coleman's work from
several years back:

http://social.chass.ncsu.edu/jouvert/v2i1/con21.htm

I'm sending this for information only -- I'm not interested in
debating the materials, unless we're tying it in to _bitter Lemons_.

Best,
James