[ilds] hyphens and posts...

Pamela Francis albigensian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:25:29 PDT 2007

No, Michael, there I think you are misguided.  Po-co theory is all about
questions--you use some of its observations, etc., to come up with your own
answers.  But that's it, i'm done with my defense of reading and
interpretive strategies (and po-co is not my only one--I also am very
interested in place/space, a la Bergson and Bachelard--the other aspect in
my In-Between article).  I really really have to prepare for my comps.  And
besides, I dropped my laptop and shattered the screen (this is very
serious---I had planned on using it till I finish school) so I have no way
to communicate in the evenings anyway.  I will read the posts when I can
though--you guys are always good intellectual entertainment...and no I know
more about melons than I EVER wanted to know...peace and all that sort of
thing--pamela