[ilds] Varient texts

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 15:54:36 PDT 2007

I'd take it to be the last one the author saw and fooled around with, but that may not be the best one.  Scholars worry about definitive texts; authors just want to make money.  Anyone who writes knows that there is never an end to revisions, and the invention of the PC has made indulging in that pernicious habit much too easy.

Bruce