[ilds] hyphens and posts...

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 10 15:03:03 PDT 2007

These are interesting questions and worth following in the literature,
etc.  But these are indeed questions, not the constructs of a theory
(as Richard has himself pointed out in another posting).  Questions
explore.  Postcolonial theory imposes answers; it is a catechism which
serves to instil an ideology.

:Michael