[ilds] RG Bitter Lemons -- post- ("with such dexterity")

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 10 09:46:33 PDT 2007

Actually, apart from saying postcolonial theory is crap, I have also
directed attention to ugly women, hermaphrodites, the ecstasy of
melons, the avoidance of dwarfs, insanity, bombs, terrorism, empires
(several), seashells, wedding rings, drunkeness, etc, etc.  And what
comes back is choric motifs!  This is a book about a man's experience
of life, and nobody wants to get close to that life.

:Michael