[ilds] hyphens and posts...

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Tue Jul 10 03:57:29 PDT 2007

May I recommend Leila Gandhi's basic textbook on Postcolonial Theory (not
sure whether there's a hyphen or not, I suspect not)? It's short,
intelligent and intelligible, altho I suppose that, written by someone of
Indian origin it suggests a subaltern reading as opposed to a post-imperial
reading by someone from the imperium. RP