[ilds] a bush in the hand

James Gifford gifford at uvic.ca
Mon Jul 9 11:02:48 PDT 2007

You can listen to Lyn Goldman's interview with Durrell from the
conference.  It's worth noting that the only flight of fancy (bull...)
that Durrell goes off on that finally makes Lyn laugh was actually the
only one that's true.  I think Durrell used that trick far more often
in his interviews than we tend to acknowledge:

http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/100/201/300/agora/2004/v3n01/index.htm

Just go to the second article, and it will play as an mp3 file.

Cheers,
James