[ilds] conspiracy

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Sun Jul 8 11:16:01 PDT 2007

NO NO NO! We do NOT have to have theories. Theories are like religions - they are for the weak-minded. You form a viewpoint using your own native intelligence. You do not accept anything from anyone unless it agrees with your own independently worked-out ideas. Bill, why do you read 'because the world makes no sense'? If you dont expect the books to give you any sense, then the 2 parts of your remark are non-sequiturs. We dont read for any reason other than curiosity. The victims of theory read because they have already adopted a 'sense' which they apply to what they read. They are not curious, they are already riddled with other people's opinions/theories/viewpoints and unable to formulate opinions of their own. RP