[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 4, Issue 11

Sumantra Nag sumantranag at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:55:39 PDT 2007

 Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:18:25 +0100
> From: "Richard Pine" <richardpin at eircom.net>

SUMANTRA NAG, stop sending messages that are 29 pages long!!!!!!!!!
------------
Sorry - again!! I am taking the Digest and omitted to erase the rest of the
text. As you can see, I have taken the precaution this time.

Sumantra
SOn 06/07/07, william godshalk <godshawl at email.uc.edu> wrote:
>> "Death and the Counterlife of Heresy in Wyndham Lewis and Lawrence
>> Durrell."
>> Deus Loci: The Lawrence Durrell Quarterly 4.1 (1980): 3-16

>> Does this help?

>> Bill
>> At 01:35 PM 7/6/2007, you wrote:

I too would be very interested in the Wyndham Lewis connection--and does
>> anyone know if Lewis ever traveled to Egypt?
--------
I had posted a query earlier about the character of Pursewarden in the AQ
being based on Wyndham Lewis. Any comments?

Sumantra