[ilds] baboonism

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 7 17:29:08 PDT 2007

Yes, but where did this term 'postcolonial' theory come from?  There is
an angle to it, I suspect, and a boundary -- things it includes and
excludes, and does so in certain ways to a certain purpose, and
arranged by certain people with an agenda.  My suggestion is that the
so-called theory is in fact a highly tendentious, ideological and in
fact extremely narrow-minded, short-sighted and basically unlearned way
of looking at history and culture, not to mention literature.

:Michael