[ilds] reality and sexual positions

Vittorio Celentano vcel at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 7 11:10:22 PDT 2007

Michael:

>From "Recollections of a Durrell collector" by Alan G. Thomas:

"The recent emancipation of Anglo-Saxon publishing has resulted in numerous reprints of erotic classics. One American asked Durrell (as the greatest authority on love) to write a preface to the Kamasutra. In refusing, Durrell replied : ."the Kama Sutra is primarily a religious book, and I cannot help suspecting that you are reprinting it for pornographic reasons. And anyway, of the hundred-and-eighty positions I've only tried about twelve - and some of those didn't work."

Vittorio