[ilds] baboonism

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 7 09:00:01 PDT 2007

Bitter Lemons is informed by a considerable depth and breadth of
history, also by Durrell's personal experience of the Levant.  His
treatment of the situation is comprehensive.  Which is not to say that
it is 'multiple', 'shifting', 'relative', or a matter of idiotic
'discourse'.  Durrell makes his views on extremism and terrorism and
lunacy and folly very clear, and is standards and moral values are
evident from these views.

:Michael