[ilds] baboonism

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 7 08:35:50 PDT 2007

I'm curious -- are primary texts still taught in the universities these days?  Or are they on the supplemental, not-required reading list?  Not a silly question.  Read the big academic journals these days and you note that primary texts are simply used to support whims and theories.  Presumably, writing those kinds of articles will advance your academic career.  You never have to touch ground.  Didn't Swift write about such airheads living in the sky?

Bruce