[ilds] RG Bitter Lemons -- "This Magnetic Island" & "Cyprus After Durrell"

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Sat Jul 7 02:02:41 PDT 2007

The Durrell School of Corfu has an ever-growing hard-copy archive of everything we can acquire either electronically or at affordable prices. This includes a very large number of Masters and PhD theses, conference papers, learned journal articles etc.
Anyone wishing to contribute their own, or anyone else's writings on either Lawrence or Gerald Durrell, please send to: durrells at otenet.gr, with 'Donation to Durrell Library' as the subject.