[ilds] Stendhal and Wyndham Lewis

Pamela Francis albigensian at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:35:25 PDT 2007

I too would be very interested in the Wyndham Lewis connection--and does
anyone know if Lewis ever traveled to Egypt?  quite curious--Pamela Francis
(who is slightly--and only slightly, given the contexts and participants--to
the long discussion on Ugly Women.  One would think that the listserve is
trying to compose country and western songs....