[ilds] ugly women

Richard Pine richardpin at eircom.net
Fri Jul 6 01:15:11 PDT 2007

Marie Millington Drake was, apparently, very beautiful. She was also the
author of at least 2 (unpublished) novels which are now in the LD collection
at Carbondale - and she was the deceased muse who prompted his trip to
Sicily - with disastrous literary results, as at least one member of this
group will agree. RP