[ilds] Aussie Census

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 12:28:36 PDT 2007

A special dispensation will have to be granted the Greens, who are under 50.  Otherwise, they qualify.  I shall consult my medium in touch with LD's spirit -- but no problems, I'm sure.  By the way, is the "six o'clock swill" still a phenomenon in Australia.  An Australian once described it to me, and I think he was serious -- but you never know with Australians.

Bruce