[ilds] RG Justine -- Dutton omnibus

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:13:36 PDT 2007

An intriguing development...  I've not seen the Dutton single volume,
but the current Penguins appear to be the same as the Dutton individual
volumes, foregoing any and all corrections to the Pocket Books
editions.  Dutton was purchased by Penguin in 1986, I believe, and they
reissued the Dutton individual volumes under the Penguin imprint in 1991.

I'd imagine the difference is fiscal in nature, but it is surprising
that no editorial corrections happened to these editions -- there must
be some correspondence somewhere, but digging it up through variously
re-purchased publishing houses may prove challenging...

Best,
James