[ilds] Freud Redux Redux

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 14:53:25 PDT 2007

Marc, if you want to apply "selected fictions" to how we interpret Freud, then the choice is there for you to make.  If you want believe that Freud's theory of repression results from sexual abuse in childhood, then that's your choice.  I am not a scientist, but those who are have looked for proof of Freud's theory and have found none.  I'll follow their judgment.

Bruce