[ilds] Freud Returns

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 14:46:26 PDT 2007

Yes, absolutely.  Read carefully what I previously said about the "framework"
of human mind/consciousness vs. the mythology to account for same.  There's
a tremendous difference between the two.  Solms hasn't proved anything about
Freud's crackpot theories of the origins of repression -- in fact, he conveniently
avoids discussing them.  Did you read the J. Allan Hobson's piece?:  "Psychoanalysis
is in big trouble, and no amount of neurobiological tinkering can fix it" (p.
89).

Bruce