[ilds] RG Justine -- Dutton omnibus

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 12:47:32 PDT 2007

Yes, for the most part, but there's variation in the front matter.  Both texts begin on p. 17 and correspond exactly to the end, except that the preceding is a little transposed.  E.g., [p. 16] in Faber has the dedication, whereas [p. 16] in Dutton has the epigraph.  I was wrong about the fonts -- they're the same.

Bruce