[ilds] RG Justine -- Dutton omnibus

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:08:26 PDT 2007

On 7/3/2007 2:52 PM, Michael Haag wrote:

>DUTTON one volume 1962 or Faber?  I did not know there was a Dutton.

Yes.  Dutton brought it out in 1962.  I have two copies, unsigned.

The Dutton omnibus has dropped out of sight since.  Dutton and Penguin
clearly understood that more money is to be made from charging high
prices on the individual volumes of the /Quartet/.

Still, it would be grand for Penguin to reissue.  I am supposing that
they already own what Dutton once owned.  That act would help to bring
the US and UK editions back into synchronicity.

Charles

--
Wake Forest University
slighcl at wfu.edu