[ilds] T. S. Eliot and cento construction

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sat Jun 16 14:33:36 PDT 2007

Can someone please give me an official definition
of "cento"? You have all used it as a term but
nobody has been specific as to what it means.
I have now, by your reactions, eperdemic or
intellectual, I have been able to classisify you
as you are tying to classify the tallent (or not))
of LD. Most interesting excercise.
@+
Marc Piel