[ilds] factoid: Durrell, Williams, Turkey

Durrell School of Corfu durrells at otenet.gr
Thu Jun 14 14:48:19 PDT 2007

Bill, after your presentation at Avignon on Durrell's consultation with friends about Istanbul (which, I agree, he probably didnt visit, and hence his anxiety to get details correct) I gave you information, subsequently incorporated in my book (sorry Bruce Whitewine) which you were unaware of, your reaction being 'Why didnt S----- C-- tell me abou this when I was in Carbondale?' - the evidence is plentiful, and I will now add the Williams to that in the next edition - thanks. RP