[ilds] The real behind the fictional people and situations

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Wed Jun 13 11:01:17 PDT 2007

I entirely agree with Michael. There are three
components in the AQ, LD himself in different
disguises, people he knew and met, and the other
personality is the city; I even spent a week there
walking in the footsteps of the AQ. It is LD
sensitivity and his creativity that makes it all
so real!
Marc Piel