[ilds] the genuine Durrell voice, what is it?

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 11:03:08 PDT 2007

Bill, yes, you're right, I want to put Durrell on the couch.  We're back to the old argument about authorial intentions, which I believe it's worthwhile and even possible, in some limited way, to understand.  This is what I find most interesting.  I see Michael Haag working in this direction, but I'll let him speak for himself.

Bruce