[ilds] The real behind the fictional people and situations

Smithchamberlin at aol.com Smithchamberlin at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 07:04:26 PDT 2007

For those interested in such things I suggest a thorough reading of Guenter
Grass's memoir "Beim Haeuten der Zwiebel" in which he notes dozens of examples
 of people and events he experienced that he used in his various fictions.
        Brewster

In a message dated 5/20/2007 3:00:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,