[ilds] Excuses?

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 13:33:40 PDT 2007

Marc, I'm not the "moderator," but it's my understanding that the ILDS is a free-for-all.  Any crazy person can say any crazy thing, within the bounds of propriety, he or she likes.  The French, of all people, understand this principle the best.  And I still have a lot more crazy things to say.

Bruce