[ilds] Durrell and Atkinson

Durrell School of Corfu durrells at otenet.gr
Sun Jun 3 06:42:41 PDT 2007

When our catalogue of our 3000 volumes goes online in a short while, there will be 47 libraries listing it!
It's lucky I bought the DSC copy when (and as cheaply) as I did - but fashions dictate the market, and it' quite likely that more copies, at cheaper prices, will become available - certainly when I bought ours, from the same source (ie abebooks.com) there were many more copies listed - about 8 as far as I can recall. Not all are complete - some are lacking one or two of the tipped-in illustrations. It's a fascinating read.
RP