[ilds] Durrell and Atkinson

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 2 17:16:40 PDT 2007

Thanks, James, for that.  I am pretty sure that Durrell escaped in
circumstances that prevented him from carrying anything.  But it is
possible, as was his habit later, that he had sent some stuff to Alan
Thomas who then sent it back to Egypt when requested.  I wonder if
Durrell's early effort of a book about Corfu bore any resemblance to
the final Prospero's Cell.

:Michael