[ilds] Atkinson and Durrell again one more time

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sat Jun 2 14:03:28 PDT 2007

I don't want to be one sided, althought it was
pointed out earlier, probably rightly, that we are
not able to be neutral, but surely these are a
question of "source" and "influence" much more
than plagia! Michael's case seems more doubtfull,
but so far in my opinion it is alone. It is also
possible to say that LD wrote better than those
who were his sources!!! How about some remarks on
that?
Marc Piel