[ilds] Plagiarism - and Caesar's Vast Ghost

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Fri Jun 1 14:43:21 PDT 2007

We do not know either how much he did not write!!!!!
let us be a little balanced in this!!!!

Michael, to my regret, I am beginning to wonder
how you can pretend to write a biography of LD. It
appears that you have preconceived ideas, that are
not compatible with a non biased opinion! Surely a
biographer must be neutral!!!
Marc Piel