[ilds] Plagiarism - and Caesar's Vast Ghost

Durrell School of Corfu durrells at otenet.gr
Fri Jun 1 13:45:53 PDT 2007

As M H will know, (I'm sure) LD was, in ill-health, very much helped by Mary
Byrne (is this in MacNiven? I dont have a copy to hand) in editing his CVG
text into something that Fabers would accept. Most authors accept such help.
I dont think the book requires too much textual criticism - just read it for
its great text! - how much textual criticism is 'too much'?
RP