[ilds] RG Justine

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 19:13:42 PDT 2007

Michael:

I think Dr. Anthony Durrell has a good idea and remedy for mood disorders, but I also see a problem with medical liability.  I think the doctor needs to revise the warning label.  He needs to revise the directions below, so that children, academics, and other professionals do not overdose on the product or use it for purposes other than those specifically recommended.  One can never be too careful about adjusting altered states.

Bruce