[ilds] RG Justine

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Wed May 30 17:44:25 PDT 2007

My attention has been brought to the following device, invented and
patented by Dr Durrell, which, it is suggested, can be worn with
advantage while reviewing books one has not read and when accepting
money for the service not provided.  Apparently several have already
been installed at the Durrell School of Corfu whence issued the
pronouncement by its director that 'Professional reviewers must skim
other than the most notable titles otherwise they can't do the work
they are paid for' -- the implication being that the official biography
of Lawrence Durrell is not, in the eyes of the director of the DSC, a
'notable title'.  I trust the DSC has the appropriate software.

:Michael