[ilds] the L-shaped room

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Wed May 30 17:14:33 PDT 2007

I think the time has come to make public the generous offer of Dr
Anthony Durrell to have his asymmetrically coloured shoes granted as an
annual prize to the worthiest talk given at the Durrell School of
Corfu.  I would like to nominate Tony Eagleton.  I look forward to
Richard Pine seconding the nomination.

:Michael