[ilds] Bulls and Bullying

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 11:16:20 PDT 2007

I don't see why Richard Pine feels compelled to goad Michael Haag into rushing his latest book into publication.  That kind of taunt, the second such as I recall, is another kind of bullying worthy of the playground or a review by Terry Eagleton.  The gold standard that Haag set with Alexandria:  City of Memory needs no further justification, in my view.  I patiently wait for Haag's new book, but I'm certainly not waiting for any reviews by reviewers who like to skim their material.

Bruce