[ilds] Terry Eagleton and The God Delusion

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 20:58:02 PDT 2007

Well, Bill, it's a good thing Dr. Eagleton wasn't around to review that book with the audacity to call itself, The Origin of the Species, by that upstart, Charles Darwin of Christ's College, Cambridge.  If such were the case, we'd have to satisfy ourselves with Intelligent Design.  Isn't Dr. Eagleton a cleric of some sort?  In which case, he may have a special line of communication.

Bruce