[ilds] RG Justine 1.27

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Sun May 6 19:21:45 PDT 2007

I know the Fabers and the Dutton / Penguins, Bill.  What I see happening
from the cursory tracking I once did in those Pocket Books is at best a
guess.  The Pocket Books use the old Duttons as a copy text, but someone
"in the know" said rather hey, by the way, LD put in X, tidied up Y & Z,
but all of that based on no systematic tracking of the changes.
"Editorial interference," call it what you will. . . .

Do you read those Pocket Book editions for the covers, Bill?  CLS

The image

--
Wake Forest University
slighcl at wfu.edu