[ilds] Justine's undies

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sun May 6 18:39:08 PDT 2007

The mind does reel.  The ancient Egyptians had this notions about writing.  Writing is magic.  It keeps people and things alive, but you need a reader to complete the process.  If you want to destroy someone, you erase his or her name.  That is death.  So, we're priests in the service of eternity.  LD should be happy, wherever he is.

Bruce