[ilds] RG 2003 Justine 1.19 -- soror mea sponsor

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Fri May 4 00:55:42 PDT 2007

Thanks for digging that up, Charles.  No surprise that it should be in
Jung.  Still less surprise that Durrell got it from a secondary source;
he frequently gleaned his profundities from secondary sources.  As for
the significance of this, well, it is one of the most significant
things in the whole of Justine.  But we will let that pass.

:Michael