[ilds] RG 2003 Justine 1.19 -- soror mea sponsor

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 17:15:40 PDT 2007

Probably a slip, but I still don't see the source in the notebook, which would have to be verified.  The "sponsor" error remains puzzling to me, and I still like Michael's original note on the error.  Wilhelm Worringer was a German art historian.  What's Durrell doing with a text (Abstraction and Empathy [c. 1907]) in a language he doesn't read?  Or does he?  This minutia probably leads nowhere.

BR