[ilds] RG 1.6 -- the narrator meets Justine

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Sun Apr 29 14:18:16 PDT 2007

Please excuse me for being very basic: how can
anyone say that the "narator" played tricks on the
reader??? 1. the narator is LD himself. 2. It is a
novel that intrigues the reader and holds him/her
in suspense. Surely this is not "tricking" but a
great writing tallent???
It seems to me that anyone who feels tricked, is
very pretentious! Or is it something else that I
don"t understand?
Marc Piel