[ilds] RG 1.6 -- the narrator meets Justine

Beatrice Skordili bskordil at otenet.gr
Sun Apr 29 17:14:47 PDT 2007

Always delightful, dear Bill, in finessing a point!

What I meant was when an author takes such care in disposing olive-pits, something is up, something that has to do both with the provenance of the vase as well as the olive!

But, I'd better stop before I am "sanitized" out of this list along with some of Durrell's most interesting effects!

Beatrice