[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 1, Issue 88

Michael Haag michaelhaag at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 28 11:31:32 PDT 2007

For one thing, 'colonial' and 'post-colonial' are terms which justify
nationalism and sectarianism.  There are good arguments for imperialism
being better than nationalism and sectarianism.  Crimes have been
committed in the names of both systems.  I suppose that Serbian
soldiers murdering thousands of Muslims at Srebrenica are being
post-colonial in ridding themselves of their former imperialist
oppressors.

:Michael