[ilds] [Fwd: Re: thank you!]

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Fri Apr 27 14:30:39 PDT 2007

I shall take the liberty of forwarding an email sent earlier to Marc
Piel;  thanks for collaborating, Marc!

See note copied below for an hour long recording of LD reading at the
Poetry Forum.  Also of note is his "Letter to Henry Miller," which is
available at

        http://www.ubu.com/sound/miller.html

Please share your own sound files and video clips of LD if you have
them.  (I am certain that Jamie will share a link or  two.) We live in
grand days for open archives.

Charles