[ilds] Fw: ILDS Digest, Vol 1, Issue 84_Mirrors_Message: 3

Anna Lillios lillios at mail.ucf.edu
Fri Apr 27 05:48:51 PDT 2007

Durrell and his British expats used to hang out at the Cecil Hotel in Alexandria.  Its lobby was filled with mirrors.

                                                                                                                 --Anna

Dr. Anna Lillios
Associate Professor of English
Department of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, Florida 32816-1346

Phone: (407) 823-5161
FAX: (407) 823-6582
>>> "Sumantra Nag" <sumantranag at gmail.com> 04/27/07 3:17 AM >>>

Incidentally in Alexandria there are all sorts of
mirrors everywhere!
Marc Piel

As a person who has not yet visited Alexandria (although my wife and I have
a trip to Istanbul-Crete-Athens planned for June this year) it would be
interesting to hear more about the abundance and variety of mirrirs in
Alexandria.

Sumantra