[ilds] RG Justine 1.13 -- Jamais de la vie -- [Fwd: william j locke????]

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:18:40 PDT 2007

What follows is not scholarship (yet).  Rather it is a working example
of the sort of digital synchronicity and connectivity that LD began to
have an inkling about in /The Revolt of Aphrodite/.  CLS submits it to
the ILDS RG at the behest of WLG.

Paraphrasing Lear, somewhere in the wilderness:  Let kinkiness thrive.